Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday Girl 1-1-2011

My birthday is a special DAY to all people, coz all people over the world celebrate it for my birthday I mean NEW YEAR I feel like it’s for ME. as we know they start Firework all over the world each person wish it’s a new start and happiness for them. my family called me and asked me to come over their house at Palm jumeira where I can see Atlantis and Burj Dubai and Burj Alarab the view was nice. the time is moving I ate dinner at their house when the time moved until 12.00am I start looking fireworks where I can see it from three location from my place I was so happy and then they start singing Happy birthday too u w I am like OMG I was surprised  with a big CAKE plus a lovely Fireworks all over me hahaha I felt this is all for me with a lovely gift it was the best birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment